A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an experienced Data Architect join a leading global consulting business based in the UK.
As the Data Architect you will work closely with different clients to help define secure scalable data exchange approaches. This is a crucial role and you will be instrumental in the delivery of successful data landscapes.
Flexible and willing to travel UK wide (when safe to do so)
Commutable from Reading, Slough, Middlesex, Surrey, Central London, Buckinghamshire, Hertfordshire
Do you have:
* A strong background in Data Architecture?
* Expert skills in Big Data storage?
* Expert knowledge of building Big Data, ETL/ELT, and ML pipelines?
* Experience with BI tools – Power BI / Tableau / Looker?
* Certified in either Databricks, Snowflake, Azure/AWS/Google? Desirable
Do you want:
* To work for an exciting Consultancy?
* Have a clearly defined career development path?
* Work on some great projects?
* Have a great work-life balance?
If so, then please do apply!
Data Architect | Data Architecture | Big Data| Power BI | Tableau | Data Management | Databricks | Data modelling
Whitehall Resources is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.