A Data Engineer is required by Whitehall Resources for our client based in London or Aberdeen.
This is a permanent position and will be suitable for an experienced Data Engineer who is looking for the next step up. The successful candidate will be responsibilities for creating data Pipelines.
This position will be supporting Business End-User and developers by enabling datasets are accurate and accessible. The role will be dealing with business and system owners to define, agree and implement processes for data management, access control and security.
Do you have?
* Experience as a Data Engineering?
* Good experience with Data Pipelines and Data Warehousing?
* Previous experience with Data Platforms?
* Strong communication skills?
Do you want?
* Excellent development and growth opportunities?
* A modern, flexible working environment and approach?
* To have a good work and personal life balance?
If so, please apply!
Data Warehouse | Data Platforms| SQL | Data Pipelines| Data | Data Analysis | Data Engineer
All of our opportunities require that applicants are eligible to work in the specified country/location, unless otherwise stated in the job description.
Whitehall Resources are an equal opportunities employer who value a diverse and inclusive working environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, pregnancy, disability, age, veteran status, or other characteristics.