A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an experienced Data Engineer to join our client on a permanent basis in the London to Edinburgh area.
The successful candidate will work as part of the Enterprise Data Solutions team within IT. The Successful Data engineer will have in experience of software where they can creating and deploy product features. Need be familiar with the use of DevOps / SDLC tooling and will apply continuous test and deployment approaches in their work.
London or Edinburgh Based – Hybrid working and remote working available
Excellent salary and benefits on offer ££££
Do you have?
* Strong Background in Data Engineering / Data Analytics or Software Development?
* Experience with PowerBI or Tableau?
* Strong knowledge of Azure – Data Factory, Data Lake, Databricks, Kubernetes?
* Experience of with SAP BW or SAP DI? – Desirable
* Superb stakeholder management and communication skills?
Do you want?
* Have a clearly defined career development path?
* Work on the latest technologies?
* Be rewarded financially?
If so, please apply!
Data Engineer | ETL | Azure | SAP BW | Data Warehousing | Microsoft Azure | Data Lake| Cloud | Databricks |
All of our opportunities require that applicants are eligible to work in the specified country/location, unless otherwise stated in the job description.
Whitehall Resources are an equal opportunities employer who value a diverse and inclusive working environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, pregnancy, disability, age, veteran status, or other characteristics.