Data Engineer – ETL, GCP
Data Engineer – GCP, ETL
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an experienced Data Engineer to join our client, a globally recognised consultancy.
The successful candidate will be a Data Specialist with a strong understanding of Google Cloud Platform and ETL processes responsible for the development and testing of various GCP components.
Do you have?
* Excellent Data Engineering experience?
* Experience in designing solutions with Google Cloud products including Pub-sub, Cloud Storage & Big Query?
* Further knowledge/experience around ETL-ELT development and implementation?
* Good understanding of Google Data Fusion?
* Experience with DevOps tools such as Jenkins, Gitlab/Github, or Nexus?
* Superb stakeholder management and communication skills?
Do you want?
* Have a clearly defined career development path?
* Work on the latest technologies?
* Be rewarded financially?
If so, please apply!
Data Engineer| Data Design| Google Cloud GCP | DevOps | Bigquerey | Google Data Fusion | ETL | Development |
All of our opportunities require that applicants are eligible to work in the specified country/location, unless otherwise stated in the job description.
Whitehall Resources are an equal opportunities employer who value a diverse and inclusive working environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, pregnancy, disability, age, veteran status, or other characteristics.