Data Governance Manager
Data Governance Manager
Whitehall Resources are looking for a Data Governance Manager. This role is based on site in Luton 2-3 days per week remote working the remainder of the week, for an initial 6 month contract.
The Data Governance Manager will be responsible to design, create and implement relevant and lasting data quality and data governance enhancements including the creation of Data Ownership, Data Standards, Data Management processes, Data Monitoring and Quality Assurance mechanisms enabling robust and reliable information insight and improved decision making across R&D. You will be the bridge between the project team and key stakeholders while being a passionate advocate and champion of Data Quality, who enables the business to land, adopt and embed the Data Governance enhancements in a successful manner.
To be successful, you will need to have extensive experience in designing and implementing robust Data Governance capabilities incl. Data Standards, Governance Processes, Data Governance RACIs, Data Quality KPIs paired with strong stakeholder engagement and influential skills. Experience in working in the Pharmaceutical industry and specifically in the R&D Finance / Clinical Trial space is desired.
Essential Skills and Experience:
- Extensive hands on experience in designing and implementing NEW Data Governance capabilities incl. Data Standards, Governance Processes, Data Governance RACIs, Data Quality KPIs
- Track record of managing technology partners in the MDM space and DQ monitoring space
- 4+ years’ experience in the Data Domain across Master Data Management, Governance, Data Assurance
- Proven track record of being a Data Management & Data Governance evangelist (catalyst for Data Assurance improvements/change)
- Excellent Stakeholder management and influencing skills
- Proven written and verbal communication skills
- Highly analytical with strong attention to detail & problem solving attitude
- Ability to present complex data context in a concise way to stakeholders on all levels of the organisation
- Experience of transformational change projects
- A natural problem solver with excel in translating data challenges into comprehensive resolution actions and their delivery
- High level of proficiency with common business applications (PowerPoint, Word, Excel, Visio)
All of our opportunities require that applicants are eligible to work in the specified country/location, unless otherwise stated in the job description.
Whitehall Resources are an equal opportunities employer who value a diverse and inclusive working environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, pregnancy, disability, age, veteran status, or other characteristics.