Database Administrator – SQL, Oracle
Lead Database Administrator | Remote + commutable to Essex
Whitehall Resources are looking for a Lead Database Administrator to join their clients team based in Essex.
As the Lead Database Administrator you will be responsible for the BAU operational support and maintenance to multiple databases as well as play a key role in ongoing projects. My client are in the process of migrating MS SQL Server Databases from on-prem to Cloud Azure, which you will get the opportunity to be a part of.
Do you have?
* Previous experience working in a Database Administration role
* Experience in the installation, configuration, upgrade, administration, monitoring and maintenance of databases to ensure optimisation
* Experience working with multiple Databases – SQL, Oracle
* Previous experience within a leadership position; Lead, Mentor etc.
* An understanding of relevant ICT related standards such as ITIL
* Microsoft Certified Solutions Developer (MCSD) and/or Oracle Certified Associate (OCA) or equivalent qualification
Do you want to;
* Lead Database Administration activities for a known organisation
* Develop your leadership career
* Have a great work/life balance
Sound interesting, please apply now.
Whitehall Resources is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.