Whitehall Resources require a DevOps AWS engineer to work with a key client, working remotely.
*Please note that the successful candidate will be required to use an FCSA accredited umbrella company for the duration of the contract*
Required Skills & Experience:
* Must have experience of infrastructure as code using Terraform.
* Must have experience of continuous integration/continuous delivery and deployment tools such as GitLab CI or Concourse.
* Must have experience of continuous deployment release strategies.
* Must have experience of building, deploying, supporting, scaling and operating immutable cloud applications in AWS.
* Must have experience of containers and containerised workloads.
* Must have experience of AWS Cloud Networking (VPC/VPN/Direct Connect)
* Service Mesh (e.g. Istio)
* Relational or Non-Relational Database Technologies
All of our opportunities require that applicants are eligible to work in the specified country/location, unless otherwise stated in the job description.