Whitehall Resources are currently recruiting for a DevOps Consultant for a 14 month contract based remotely with some occasional travel to Rickmansworth.
Skills and Experience:
– Infrastructure as Code
– Automated deployment of applications and their associated test automation software.
– BitBucket / Stash
– Jenkins – Experience with Jenkins administration, integration with the most common Git platforms, and artefact – management tools
Cloud Skills and Experience (Expert)
– Good understanding and understanding of cloud technologies and their application for automation and observability.
– AWS ecosystem
– HashiCorp product ecosystem e.g. Vault
– Software Security Skills and Experience
– DevSecOps – Ability to add security scanning and reporting into the CI/CD pipeline/workflow.
– Security awareness — best practices to deal with secrets, passwords, ssh keys, vault technologies, etc.
– Secure coding best practises.
– RedHat Enterprise Linux
– Linux administration and environment management.
– Linux environment usage for development.
– Java – Deep knowledge of Java ecosystem. How Java applications are packaged, distributed, versioned, deployed, configured, etc. The ability to read and modify Java code.
– Atlassian Tooling – Confluence, JIRA, etc.
– Agile Scrum development practises.
All of our opportunities require that applicants are eligible to work in the specified country/location, unless otherwise stated in the job description.