DevOps Engineer | London (2 days) + Remote working
Whitehall Resources are looking for a DevOps Engineer to join one of their London based Automotive clients.
Surrounded by a team on talented experts, you will build and set up new development tools and infrastructure as well as helping developers with code.
This role is remote + ideally 2 days a week in London.
Do you have?
* Previous experience working within a DevOps environment
* Experience working with a variety of Scripting Languages – Yaml, Python and PowerShell
* Strong exposure to Azure, including Azure DevOps
* Configuration management experience (Terraform, Ansible, Chef)
* A good understanding of the Software Development Lifecycle
* Confidence working in a fast-paced environment and ability to work under pressure
Do you want to?
* Work for an innovative, automotive organisation
* Develop your skills within DevOps
* Be rewarded financially – great salary + benefits
* Enjoy flexible working
Yes? Then please apply now!
All of our opportunities require that applicants are eligible to work in the specified country/location, unless otherwise stated in the job description.
Whitehall Resources are an equal opportunities employer who value a diverse and inclusive working environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, pregnancy, disability, age, veteran status, or other characteristics.