Digital Business Analyst
Digital Business Analyst
Whitehall Resources are looking for a Digital Business Analyst. This role is hybrid working with 3 days onsite in Surrey and the remainder remote working, for an initial 11 month contract
The Business Analyst role in the PMO team is primarily focused on the relationship between the Online Experience team, our eCommerce platform partner, internal support teams and relevant third parties, ensuring user requirements are understood and clearly documented. Reporting to the Digital Programme Manager, the Digital Business Analyst will work closely with the Project Managers and the Support team to deliver key projects prioritised on the roadmap and will be involved in various work streams. You will need to be able to hit the ground running and pick up in-flight projects, as well as work on projects from initiation through to completion.
· Build and maintain effective relationships with the Online Experience team, broader internal teams, and third parties.
· Support the Digital Project Manager during the start-up and planning phase to ensure digital projects and initiatives are set up for successful delivery.
· Deliver business requirements, business process design and functional design activities for Digital and E-Commerce projects.
· Translate business requirements into clear functional and business specifications in Jira and Confluence.
· Document project requirements through the writing of user stories supported by explicit acceptance criteria.
· Create any relevant as-is and to-be process flows/swim lane diagrams for projects.
· Create and execute user acceptance test scripts!
· Alongside the project team, review and sign-off solution designs presented by the systems integrator.
· Work with others in the PMO team to improve project delivery techniques and project documentation.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
· A high level of business intelligence and strong analytical skills.
· Business analysis experience working within a digital and E-Commerce function.
· Experience of delivering business requirements, business process design and functional design on digital change and E-Commerce projects.
· Proven experience across a range of E-Commerce technologies and platforms (Hybris experience desirable) – 3rd party integrations
· Knowledge of corporate global ERP systems (SAP experience desirable)
· Experience of software development tools, such as Jira and Confluence
· Strong understanding of the software development lifecycle in the Agile Model
· Ability to translate business requirements into operational requirements for developers.
· Educated to degree level, or equivalent.
· Ability to build and maintain relationships with internal teams and third-party suppliers.
· Strong interpersonal, communication and influencing skills – customer driven.
· Ability to manage and prioritise workload comprised of multiple projects.
· Able to work strongly as part of a team or individually.
· Drive, enthusiasm, and passion for Digital and eCommerce
SKILLS AND ATTRIBUTES:
· Cross-functional team player with a strong mix of technical and functional experience in eCommerce systems and retail, including product information management, order management, payment processing, content management, and front-end UI.
· Experience delivering using (hybrid) Agile methodology, Jira (user story, ticket management), Familiarity with eCommerce analytics reporting needs and Adobe Analytics highly preferred.
· Excellent knowledge of web platforms and systems integration
· Detailed functional knowledge of all major business processes in the sales and manufacturing industry.
· Knowledge of the MS Office suite (Work, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, Outlook)
· Very strong relationship building and influencing skills.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Experience in requirement gathering and proposal write-ups.
· Analytical thinking with the ability to pick up new ideas and subject matter quickly
· SAP Hybris, and Adobe Experience Manager (AEM) highly preferred
· Ability to speak local language.
· 3+ years of concentrated eCommerce/retail experience Advantage
· Effective backlog management with minimal bugs/issues over 7 days outstanding
· A best-in-class business process support team member proactively driving business innovation and process improvements.
All of our opportunities require that applicants are eligible to work in the specified country/location, unless otherwise stated in the job description.
Whitehall Resources are an equal opportunities employer who value a diverse and inclusive working environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, pregnancy, disability, age, veteran status, or other characteristics.