ERP Business Development Manager – Sales
ERP Business Development Manager | Remote + Client site occasionally
Whitehall Resources are looking for an ERP Business Development Manager to join their clients Consultancy practice in the UK.
The objective of this role is to own the sale of ERP Support and Maintenance services to businesses throughout the UK. As the ERP Business Development Manager you will come into warm desk, with leads and growing pipeline to follow up with on day one.
This is a remote working opportunity with occasional visits to client site as and when required
Do you have?
* Previous experience within a Business Development focused role, building and maintaining a pipeline of active opportunities across ERP Support and Maintenance services
* The ability to develop relevant leads, contact, and sell ERP Support and Maintenance services to businesses across the UK
* Previous experience supporting marketing initiatives, campaigns and events
* Previous experience within an ERP sales environment
* Excellent attention to details, customer management skills and presentation skills
* Strong communication skills
Do you want to?
* Work for one of the leading consultancies in the UK
* Be rewarded with excellent work/life balance
* Be rewarded with a great salary and benefits package
If you are interested in finding out more about this role, please reach out to me today
All of our opportunities require that applicants are eligible to work in the specified country/location, unless otherwise stated in the job description.
Whitehall Resources are an equal opportunities employer who value a diverse and inclusive working environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, pregnancy, disability, age, veteran status, or other characteristics.