Whitehall Resources are currently recruiting for a Fortran Developer for a 12 month contract working remotely.
Skills and Experience:
– 3 – 5 years of development and production support experience, ITSM knowledge/framework, ServiceNow(usage/navigation)
– Should have in-depth knowledge and strong experience in technology/programming language – C, Fortran, OpenVMS, Linux, DCL commands, MIMER DB, VCOM/MQ
– Good to have Java experience/knowledge
– Should be responsible for development, support, maintenance and implementation of a complex project module
– Possess experience in standard software development principles
– Flexible to work in shift, On-call support, Weekend / OOH (outside office hours)
– OpenVMS, DCL, Fortran, MIMER DB, VCOM
– Java, SQL, Cloud platform
All of our opportunities require that applicants are eligible to work in the specified country/location, unless otherwise stated in the job description.