Front End Typescript
Front End Typescript
Whitehall Resources are currently looking for a Front End Typescript.
– Design, implement and operate the integration architecture for the acquisition, transformation and storage of business process content from diverse data sources.
– Assure integration from heterogenous technical and semantical source format into unified representation in a RDF triple store.
– Work out details of existing initial design in alignment with responsible SAP architect and other team members.
– The external contractor takes on the following tasks within the project, which are carried out independently:
* Build data integration subprocess as part of a broader content ingestion framework for a semantical layer based on a RDF triple store.
* Design end to end integration subprocess for a specific content domain based on a predefined architectural template defining how to load, transform and write data into the RDF triple store.
* Understand the UML based definition of the target data model and map it to the structure of the source data.
* Implement the components of the integration process in Python.
-* Define and implement the transformation of source data coming from e.g. excel or json based data structures into the target model in Python.
* Load the data into a RDF triple store using a SPARQL based writer component.
* Test and validate the results, contribute to automated unit testing.
* Provide reporting and analytics of created data.
* Support implementation of services to access data from triple store for further consumption – in Java and/or Python – as needed in alignment with the SAP team.
* Document details of the implementation and operation of the integration process and its components.
– Senior developer with knowledge in data modelling, data transformation and integration, Python, Java, UML, RDF, SPARQL, cloud application programming, test driven development, docker, git.
All of our opportunities require that applicants are eligible to work in the specified country/location, unless otherwise stated in the job description.
Whitehall Resources are an equal opportunities employer who value a diverse and inclusive working environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, pregnancy, disability, age, veteran status, or other characteristics.