Global SAP Training Lead – S/4 Hana
Global SAP Training Lead S/4 Hana
Whitehall Resources currently require an experienced Training Lead to work with a key client
* Experience as a Global Training Lead on a large complex transformation programme
* A deep understanding and experience of transitioning to S/4 HANA and other global systems
* Strong project management skills, and the ability to effectively communicate and train employees across all levels and cultures.
* Collaborate with key stakeholders to develop a robust training needs analysis, strategy, plan, tooling and methodology that aligns with the objectives of the programme.
* Extensive experience of working with Business Change, Communications and Senior Stakeholders.
* Experience in Coordinating training activities across different regions, ensuring consistency in training materials, developing standards, and best practices while accounting for regional differences and cultural nuances.
* Experience in Design and delivery of engaging training sessions, workshops, and webinars for Finance and Operations employees, at multiple locations globally, ensuring the training is comprehensive, user-friendly, and tailored to different audiences.
All of our opportunities require that applicants are eligible to work in the specified country/location, unless otherwise stated in the job description.
Whitehall Resources are an equal opportunities employer who value a diverse and inclusive working environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, pregnancy, disability, age, veteran status, or other characteristics.