Head Of Data Governance
Head Of Data Governance
Whitehall Resources are currently looking for a Head Of Data Governance.
– We require an Interim Data Governance Lead to continue to drive excellence in data governance and enable new opportunity areas. Reporting into senior Operations leadership.
– Be accountable for Data Catalogue, Data Policies, and Security protocols being in place and documented for agreed data types and products.
– Ensure that the approach is an Enterprise approach such that quality and speed are optimised within products while ensuring we maximise the opportunity for cross-product comparability.
– Ensure Data SMEs (Senior Data Stewards) are established for agreed data types and products, have the right strategies and policies, and are implementing them effectively.
– Ensure the Data Steward function is staffed to operate effectively and enable the outcomes Data SMEs have defined.
– Ensure that Data Owners are established in each agreed product area, and the requisite accountabilities are clearly understood so that the partnership with Data SMEs is optimised for success
– Define standard Data Governance credentials for re-use in client and other situations.
– Chair the Data Governance Council staffed by senior stakeholders and seek support from them when required.
– Partner with the Technology function on the Data Management strategy to complement Data Governance strategy and goals – e.g. that architecture, data models and tools meet the goals of optimised data governance.
– Develop business metrics which can be used on an ongoing basis to demonstrate ROI on data governance, particularly enterprise master and reference data.
– 10 years of direct experience in Data Governance.
– 3 years of experience in an industry where data is part of the commercial proposition.
– Experience with Data governance in the context of survey, media, sales and behavioural data.
– Self-directed, outcome-driven individual with a track record establishing processes and accountabilities.
– Proficient with working in a complex, highly matrixed global organisation.
– Comfortable with working to aggressive timelines.
All of our opportunities require that applicants are eligible to work in the specified country/location, unless otherwise stated in the job description.
Whitehall Resources are an equal opportunities employer who value a diverse and inclusive working environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, pregnancy, disability, age, veteran status, or other characteristics.