HR Data Analyst
Whitehall Resources are currently looking for a Data Analyst to work in Stockholm with some remote work for an initial 6 Month Contract.
· Design People Analytics solutions end-to-end together with business stakeholders and product/analytics teams to maximize impact.
· Develop tools (mainly Power BI) that help data consumers to analyze and visualize data faster and better.
· Support with data pipeline process and SAP Analytics data scope (high-level).
· Analyze colleague related data from GCP, SAP Analytics and HR source systems as SuccessFactors, SmartRecruiters and Edcast.
· Detect trends and patterns with attention to e.g. recruitment, hiring practices and turnover.
· Present findings to stakeholders and adjusting the relevance to the audience.
· Lead regional super user meetings.
· Ensure compliance with data privacy regulations and best practices.
· Academic degree within Business Administration, Economics, Engineering (or similar).
· At least 2 years of experience from HR/People data analysis.
· Experience in working with programming languages such as SQL and Python.
· Experience in working with data visualization tool Power BI (or similar), with an advanced level of DAX.
· Excellent skills in Excel.
· Understanding of using numerical, statistical and analytical methods to apply to data processing.
· Fluent in English (written and spoken), additional language skills are an advantage.
– Proven experience as a Senior Software Engineer, with a strong background in Python development.
Good to have:
· Experience of working with statistical analysis in R or similar
Required cloud certification: NA but Azure is merit
All of our opportunities require that applicants are eligible to work in the specified country/location, unless otherwise stated in the job description.
Whitehall Resources are an equal opportunities employer who value a diverse and inclusive working environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, pregnancy, disability, age, veteran status, or other characteristics.