Whitehall Resources are currently looking for a Integration Architect located in Gaydon/ Remote for an initial 3 Month Contract.
**THIS ROLE HAS BEEN DEEMED AS INSIDE OF IR35**
– Integration Architect required to join a dynamic team, working in a complex and cross functional programme
– This role is to work in the design and implementation of integration between existing and new IT systems in our landscape.
– Experience in large, cross-functional, large budget programmes, with excellent stakeholder management skills.
– Strong knowledge and experience in Designing and Commissioning on-premises and cloud solutions based upon bespoke and COTS applications.
– DevOps automation, interface definition and security systems engineering whilst mapping into the architectural blueprint and framework
– Presenting to senior managers and shareholders within the IT and business functions Provide the primary architectural focal point for the project.
– Provide knowledge on modern Applications, Data, Integrations and security within complex and challenging environments.
– Prepare and submit detailed documentation on the solution to the IT Design and Service Authorities for review and approval Represent and explain the technical requirements and constraints of the project / programme to IT and business management and advice on any associated technical constraints, risks, issues, assumptions and dependencies in a timely manner.
– Ensure solutions meet the reference architectures, standards and patterns outlined within the IT function.
– Ensure Development is in line with architecture and design principles and policies
– Strong interpersonal skills to convince, reassure, persuade and negotiate
Identity, Access and Role Management (Forgerock preferred) IDAM, PAW principles, controls and tooling (B2B, B2C) Demonstrable architecture experience in deploying services on Cloud service providers such as GCP and/or AWS Experience in mapping engineering efforts with correct estimation to provide deliverables aligned with Agile Framework Strong understanding and experience in IOT connectivity including associated protocols such a MQTT,AMQP Strong understanding of standards such as ISO27001, NIST, SANS etc Experience with Enterprise Integration Design and Development using different integration patterns like API, ESB, Messaging
– Automotive and In Vehicle connectivity experience – Preferred A Master’s degree in either Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Software Engineering or Cyber Security – Preferred
All of our opportunities require that applicants are eligible to work in the specified country/location, unless otherwise stated in the job description.
Whitehall Resources are an equal opportunities employer who value a diverse and inclusive working environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, pregnancy, disability, age, veteran status, or other characteristics.