IT Manager – Infrastructure, Networks, Security
IT Manager – Infrastructure, Networks, Security | Colchester with some remote working
Whitehall Resources are looking for an hands-on IT Manager to join their clients team in Colchester.
You will be responsible for the management of infrastructure, networks, and ensure all hardware and software in the office is effectively supported.
You will also be responsible for supporting the staff with their technical needs, being a listening ear for any issues and showing them how they can use the technology to make their work better.
Someone who is forward-thinking, tenacious, and passionate about technology would be a great fit for the team.
“”You MUST be eligible for Security Clearance – You must have lived in the UK and paid income tax for 5 years**
Do you have?
* Previous experience as an IT Manager, looking after the Infrastructure, Domain and Networks
* Comfortable taking a hands-on approach – you will be getting involved in hardware installs, software updates and act as an escalation point for technical support
* Good knowledge of Microsoft technologies and applications
* The ability to build rapports with key partners, stakeholders and colleagues
* Understanding around security – monitoring back-up systems, maintaining passwords and ensuring all processes are documented
* A passion for new technology and ability to implement/integrate into the company
* Understanding of software such as Autodesk, CAD, NBS, or Revit would be beneficial
* Ability to support/mentor others and listen to their technical needs
* Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
If you think this is a good suit, please apply now 🙂
All of our opportunities require that applicants are eligible to work in the specified country/location, unless otherwise stated in the job description.
Whitehall Resources are an equal opportunities employer who value a diverse and inclusive working environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, pregnancy, disability, age, veteran status, or other characteristics.