IT Risk & Security Architect
IT Risk Consultant – CISSP, CRISC
Whitehall Resources have a fantastic opportunity for an IT Risk Consultant/Architect to join their clients team based in London.
As the IT Risk Consultant, you will be responsible for establishing and maintaining a risk management framework as well as managing and performing threat and risk assessments. You will also get the opportunity to create designs and work with the team on their future information security roadmap.
*This role is based in London and you will get the opportunity to work remotely from time to time*
Do you have?
- Previous experience working within Information Security Operations, ideally within a medium to large, multinational organisation
- Previous experience and a good understanding of Risk Management, ideally which includes establishing and maintaining and risk management framework
- Good experience leading risk audits including ISO27001
- Previous experience creating high/low level security architecture designs is preferred
- Professional IT Security certifications such as CISSP, CRISC, CISM, CISA, GSEC
Would you like to?
- For an innovative and up and coming organisation
- Develop your career within IT Security
- Be rewarded with a great salary and benefits package
If yes, please apply now!
IT Risk | IT Security | Risk Management | CISSP | CRISC | CISM
All of our opportunities require that applicants are eligible to work in the specified country/location, unless otherwise stated in the job description.
Whitehall Resources are an equal opportunities employer who value a diverse and inclusive working environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, pregnancy, disability, age, veteran status, or other characteristics.