IT Security Analyst
IT Security Analyst – Remote + Watford
Whitehall Resources are looking for an IT Security Analyst to join one of their clients, a recognised hospitality organisation in the South East.
As the IT Security Analyst you will have experience in information security and the ability to analyse and remediate information security threats and incidents.
You will also implement and follow effective and efficient procedures with a solid understanding of
IT Security technologies and be able to create security standards.
**Remote working considered – ideally based close or near Watford**
Do you have?
* Previous experience working within a IT Security / Information Security role
* Good experience analysing and remediating security threats and incidents
* Confidence in contributing to IT Security strategy
* A good understanding of risk assessments
* Technical knowledge across Linux and Microsoft technologies as well as network technologies, firewalls and gateway security systems
* Any experience of vulnerability management
* CISSP, SSCP or any other IT Security related certification highly preferred
If you are interested in this position and would like to find out more, please get in touch with us today or apply now!
All of our opportunities require that applicants are eligible to work in the specified country/location, unless otherwise stated in the job description.
Whitehall Resources are an equal opportunities employer who value a diverse and inclusive working environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, pregnancy, disability, age, veteran status, or other characteristics.