IT Security Analyst – Cyber
Senior IT Security Analyst – Cyber
Whitehall Resources have a fantastic opportunity for a Senior level, IT Security Analyst!
Holding a business-critical position, you will be responsible for analysing, prioritising, and responding to incidents, as well as managing vulnerability assessments and monitoring systems, networks and databases for system breaches.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone with a solid grounding within IT / Cyber Security who is passionate about developing both their knowledge and career.
**This is a hybrid working role – office based (London) circa 4 times monthly**
Do you have?
* A solid career to date as a Senior Security Analyst with experience in Incident and Vulnerability Management
* A good understanding of Information Security fundamentals, technologies and design principles
* Good knowledge of network security zones, firewalls, IDS as well as experience securing Windows, Linux, Oracle and VM platforms
* Knowledge of multiple log management and/or Security information management / SIEM tools
* A security related certification such as GIAC, GCIH, GCIA
* Excellent communication skills with the ability to manage stakeholders and peers at various levels
If you are interested in exploring this role further, please reach out to us today! Or, apply now!
Whitehall Resources is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.