Lead Data Engineer (AWS)
Lead Data Engineer – AWS
Our client is looking for a AWS Data Engineer to join the team on a permanent basis in Buckinghamshire for a fantastic end client.
The successful candidate will play a vital role in the development and design of the data infrastructure. Must be confident and experienced in making data driven decisions to drive successful initiatives.
Hybrid Working – Offices in Buckinghamshire
Do you have?
* Excellent Background in Data Engineering?
* Strong experience with AWS?
* Expertise in Python, Java, Spark & Scala?
* Understanding of Data Warehousing, Data Modelling and Data Transformation?
* Excellent communication skills?
Do you want to?
* Work on an exciting project for a market leading organisation
* Work within a highly skilled, cross functional team
* Progress your career to the next level?
* Receive excellent remuneration?
Then please apply!
Data Engineering | AWS | ETL | Data Modelling | Data Warehousing | Cloud | Data Quality
All of our opportunities require that applicants are eligible to work in the specified country/location, unless otherwise stated in the job description.
Whitehall Resources are an equal opportunities employer who value a diverse and inclusive working environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, pregnancy, disability, age, veteran status, or other characteristics.