Lead SAS Engineer
Lead SAS Engineer
Whitehall Resources are currently looking for a Lead SAS Engineer.
You will be required to use an FCSA Accredited Umbrella Company for this role.
Must not have been out of the UK for more than 6 months in the last 5 years.
– Software development activity across the full range of development lifecycle; requirements gathering, analysis, design, coding/development, testing, implementation and live support.
– This may be within new systems development projects or enhancements and fixes to existing applications.
– Carrying out development in accordance with the agreed requirements and development standards.
– Testing of products in accordance with the test strategy to ensure that they are fit for purpose.
– Assisting the team in examining packages of work and giving realistic timescales for completion.
– Completion of work allocated within agreed time, cost and quality criteria and providing progress reports on assigned work as required.
– Management and control of problems and change within their area of responsibility, including negotiation with other team members.
– Problem analysis, investigation and resolution.
– Playing an active part in Process improvement, awareness of and compliance with all relevant quality processes and procedures, including completion of all the specified quality records.
– Good customer-facing skills.
– Problem solver.
– Providing technical advice/governance to stakeholders.
– SAS 9.2 experience, covering:
* SAS Enterprise Guide
* SAS DI Studio
* SAS Management Console
* Platform Flow Manager
* SAS SPDS (Scalable Performance Database Server)
– AWS hosted
– Review architectural documents
– Design documentation
– Lead migration from on-prem to cloud
Nice to have:
– Familiarity with AIX/Linux
– SAS 9.4
– SAS VIYA
– Unix scripting
– Weblogic 10
– Documentation design and review
– Migration of SAS 9.2 to 9.4
All of our opportunities require that applicants are eligible to work in the specified country/location, unless otherwise stated in the job description.
Whitehall Resources are an equal opportunities employer who value a diverse and inclusive working environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, pregnancy, disability, age, veteran status, or other characteristics.