MDG Project manager
General Position Overview:
We are seeking a Project Coordinator with the primary skill set of SAP MDM/MDG and a B2+ level of English proficiency. The ideal candidate will be responsible for overseeing migration approaches and tools, project management, SAP, and stakeholder management. The expected seniority level is B3, and the candidate must be willing to work from our office occasionally.
- Oversee and coordinate project activities and ensure that all project phases are completed on time, within budget, and to the required quality standards.
- Manage all stakeholders, including but not limited to, the project team, vendors, and customers.
- Provide regular status reports to management and stakeholders.
- Ensure all project deliverables are completed as per the project plan and meet the required quality standards.
- Identify project risks and issues and implement mitigation and contingency plans.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in project management.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience with SAP MDM/MDG.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to manage all stakeholders.
- Must have experience managing migration approaches and tools.
- B2+ level of English proficiency.
- Expected seniority level of Senior Project Manager.
All of our opportunities require that applicants are eligible to work in the specified country/location, unless otherwise stated in the job description.
Whitehall Resources are an equal opportunities employer who value a diverse and inclusive working environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, pregnancy, disability, age, veteran status, or other characteristics.