Whitehall Resources are currently looking for a Messaging Architect. This role is currently remote working, with 5-6 days per months onsite in London depending on project demands.
You will be required to use an FCSA Accredited Umbrella Company for this role.
– Primarily producing architecture, technical designs and supporting development, deployment of Messaging solutions.
– Produce application specific designs based on strategic architecture produced by global messaging architecture team.
– Specific focus on migrating current solutions sending SMS messages to an enhanced Push Notification messaging capability.
– Ensure WPB architecture governance is adhered while developing and delivering solution designs.
– Foster a compliance culture and implement Information Technology Policy by managing architecture risks and diligently
executing ratified the relevant architecture processes.
– Ongoing support to business and engineering teams in regards to elaboration of requirements and low-level technical design.
– Ensure that business outcomes and efficiency are delivered through reduced complexity and internal solutions.
– At least 10 years of overall IT experience including systems analysis, application development with at least 3 years of architecture experience.
– Prior hands on experience in using industry standard architecture frameworks such as TOGAF.
– Experience with any of the industry Cloud technologies such as Amazon Web Service, Azure, Google Cloud, etc.
– Strong knowledge on security concepts which include role based authorization methodologies, authentication
technologies and security pathologies.
– Proficient in network concepts related to DNS, network routing, load balancing, VPN, proxy services.
– Prior experience with devops processes, CI/CD methodologies, enterprise scale distributed NoSQL solutions.
All of our opportunities require that applicants are eligible to work in the specified country/location, unless otherwise stated in the job description.
Whitehall Resources are an equal opportunities employer who value a diverse and inclusive working environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, pregnancy, disability, age, veteran status, or other characteristics.