Oracle Database Administrator |
Whitehall Resources is currently seeking an experienced Oracle Database Administrator to join one of our clients based in Nottinghamshire.
The successful candidate will be required to provide in-depth support across various Database systems, for a multitude of high profile clients.
Salary – dependent on skills and experience
Please note: on-call working will be required in this role
Do you have?
* Extensive Oracle Database Administration experience across various releases up to 21c?
* Excellent knowledge of RAC, RMAN and Data Guard?
* Excellent communication skills?
* PL/SQL and SQL exposure?
* Exposure to Operating systems such as Linux, Unix and MS-Windows?
Do you want to?
* Be part of a rapidly growing and exciting business? *
Progress your career?
* Develop and expand your skillset?
* Work for a market leader?
If so then please apply!
| Oracle DBA | RMAN | RAC | Data Guard| SQL | PL/SQL | ASM | AWR | OCP | Linux | Unix
All of our opportunities require that applicants are eligible to work in the specified country/location, unless otherwise stated in the job description.
Whitehall Resources are an equal opportunities employer who value a diverse and inclusive working environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, pregnancy, disability, age, veteran status, or other characteristics.