Oracle Integration Architect
Oracle Integration Architect – Lead Integration Developer – Cloud / PaaS
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for experienced Oracle Integration Architect / Lead Developer to join a leading, global consulting business in the UK.
As the Oracle Integration Architect / Lead you will join a team of experienced developers and clients, on complex Oracle Cloud implementations that will include key SaaS, PaaS and IaaS components, incorporating Oracle and non-Oracle technology and products.
*Please note that this role requires you to be SC Cleared or willing to undertake clearance*
UK Wide – Candidates must be flexible and willing to travel circa 4 days per week – will depend on projects and clients
100% expenses paid
Projects happening – London, Portsmouth, Berkshire, Hertfordshire, Birmingham, Yorkshire, Manchester, Scotland – Client will always try to place you closer to your home where possible.
Do you have?
* In-depth experience implementing Oracle SOA Suite or Integration Cloud Service experience?
* High level / architectural understanding across Oracle Integration? ideal PaaS, SOA, Middleware, Cloud Service, Cloud-based solutions
* If not hands-on Cloud experience, research and or certifications completed?
* Experience of managing developers and or off-shore?
* Previous UK Consulting experience (Advantageous)?
* Superb stakeholder management and communication skills?
Do you want?
* To work for a market-leading organisation?
* Training and development when not on project?
* Fully step into the Oracle Cloud space?
* Have a clearly defined career development path?
* Work on the latest technologies?
* Be rewarded financially?
If so, then please do apply!
Oracle Development | Oracel Lead | Oracle PaaS | Integration Architect | PaaS | SOA Suite | Integration Cloud Service
Whitehall Resources is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.