Whitehall Resources are looking for an experienced Performance Analyst for an initial 6 month contract in West Sussex. This role us currently being worked remotely.
You will be required to use an FCSA Accredited Umbrella company if successful in this role.
– Analyse data and use this analysis to create compelling evidence-based and actionable data stories to share with stakeholders to drive data driven decisions
– Design and implement digital performance dashboards that support decision making and increase visibility on the performance of delivery projects
– Develop, contribute and maintain Key Performance Indicator frameworks, setting these with the project teams and stakeholders
– Work with project teams to procure, implement and validate appropriate analytics tools against identified performance measurement frameworks
– Inform the iterative design of the service or product in order to ensure effectiveness, efficiency and accuracy
– Make sure data and analysis is of high quality and accuracy, and work with a variety of qualitative and quantitative data
– Understand different data sources, including web analytics, user feedback and other MI sources to provide a holistic analysis of the data to provide data driven decisions
– Ability to communicate effectively with people who have differing levels of IT knowledge/skill
– Ability to work collaboratively with other areas of Quantitative research to develop an understanding of internal projects and services
– Gain required project knowledge by reading documentation and attending meetings and workshops
– Develop forecasts and building predictive and customer focussed models
Skills & Technologies:
– Strong experience and knowledge of performance analysis on large scale/multi project environments.
– Understanding of software development life cycles and associated processes
– Experience of working within an Agile Delivery team
– Experience using visualisation tools to provide stakeholders performance insights
– Experience using Tableau, Splunk, PowerBI and API integration and analysis
– Strong experience in Performance & Analysis on large scale and/or multi project environments
– Data Capture, Data Analysis, Google Analytics
– Experience with the Windows Suite and MS Office applications
All of our opportunities require that applicants are eligible to work in the specified country/location, unless otherwise stated in the job description.
Whitehall Resources are an equal opportunities employer who value a diverse and inclusive working environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, pregnancy, disability, age, veteran status, or other characteristics.