Whitehall Resources are currently looking for a Platform Architect. This role is currently remote working.
You will be required to use an FCSA Accredited Umbrella Company for this role.
– Engagement with the architecture team across org. to help them review the impact on their applications of a regulatory scenario
– Carrying out an assessment of the complexity of change in order to meet the requirement
– Identification of remediation activities that will reduce the impact of the regulatory scenario occurring
– Identification of risks, beyond the application impact, associated with IT being able to achieve the scenario and the development of remediation plans for those risks.
– Supporting the development of an IT playbook for response to the proposed scenario
– Having worked in a regulated financial services environment
– Familiarity with DevOps environments, SAFE/Agile ways of working
– Senior stakeholder management
– Able to work across a broad and diverse team
– Ability to summarise and present findings
– An understanding of the challenges and opportunities of a multi-market financial services organisation
– Long term background in application architecture
– Must be a self-starter, able to work independently for long periods of time and remain focused on delivery of project objectives. Must be self-motivated, proactive, resourceful and enthusiastic.
– Excellent communications skills (written and verbal) with capability to simplify complex technical concepts in to the language of the business and non-technical audience.
– Excellent understanding of architectural concepts, principles and best practices
– Experience with migration and/or separation projects
– Experience with acquisition and/or divestment
– Data management and data regulation
– A broad set of other IT skills gained from experience in various other IT roles and disciplines (i.e. Data Architecture, Security Architecture, Cloud (SaaS), Integration Architecture, Business Architecture, etc)
All of our opportunities require that applicants are eligible to work in the specified country/location, unless otherwise stated in the job description.
Whitehall Resources are an equal opportunities employer who value a diverse and inclusive working environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, pregnancy, disability, age, veteran status, or other characteristics.