Whitehall Resources are looking for a Platform Architect. This role is based in London.
The candidate must use an accredited FCSA Umbrella company for this role.
– Participate in the continued development of architecture designs.
– Ensure the design/solution is aligned with architecture standards, IT and business strategy, and meet business objectives.
– Participate in the delivery of architectures for business solutions, focusing on Architecture for projects within the Engineering Foundation value stream
– Participate in the introduction of new techniques, products, services, technologies and standards where needed against identified use uses given by the product leads.
– Public / Private Cloud (AWS / Anthos / PCF)
– Integration with Public Cloud including SaaS. For example, authentication schemes, single sign on systems from an application perspective)
– Have in-depth conceptual functional and non-functional knowledge of: Docker Containers, Kubernetes Cluster management and orchestration
– Someone with good understanding of APIs / solutions architecture within a cloud environment would be a good fit
All of our opportunities require that applicants are eligible to work in the specified country/location, unless otherwise stated in the job description.