Process Change Analyst
Process Change Analyst
Whitehall Resources are currently looking for a Process Change Analyst based in Reading for an initial 6-month contract.
*** UMBRELLA COMPANY ONLY ***
Our client has deployed MS Dynamics 365 CRM together with new and improved sales processes across various markets to increase the effectiveness of their sales force. Focus has been on the key markets of Europe and North America. They now require an experienced ‘hands on’ Process Business Analyst to join the team, as part of the Global Sales Force Effectiveness (SFE) team, to help document and introduce new Sales processes to our markets in AsiaPac and South America, known as ‘Global Emerging Markets’ (GEM). It is expected the role will need to complete the first set of deliverables by end of 2022 but there may be scope for further involvement for the right person to support the subsequent rollouts through to summer 2023.
This role requires someone who is not phased by ‘documenting processes’ and will be competent and motivated to deliver quality work and using tried and tested process frameworks and mapping to enable anyone to follow the process clearly, irrespective of language. If the candidate is unfamiliar with SOP’s, this is not the role for this person. Success is documented processes that are easily understood and usable, e.g. to support any sales training programme or conformance focus.
Familiarity with the language of CRM, and specifically Microsoft Dynamics, is a bonus we are looking for an individual that possesses a natural flair for verbal and written communication presented in an ‘easy to comprehend’ way and who is prepared to ‘roll their sleeves up’ and deliver well documented processes that are usable for the sales teams going forward. They will be engaging with sales teams who do not have English as their first language so the successful candidate will need to have patience in abundance and a focus on asking the right questions to determine the best process outcomes.
Duties and Responsibilities:
– Interpret these existing processes and any associated documentation
– Identify opportunities for simplification
– Capture and document ‘to be’ processes in a consistent and clearly understood way, also taking into account any translation work that might be needed and working with ‘translators’ to enable
– Support the ‘change team’ and local market sales teams in closing the gaps between the existing (‘As-Is’) market processes and the new CRM processes (‘To-Be’)
– Provide visibility of their progress to the nominated workstream lead via the associated programme governance
– Input to the change management process to support alignment and involvement across all relevant functions within the sales organisation
– Shape the KPIs that measure process effectiveness as part of the GEM CRM implementation and ensure there is a measurement process in place
– Input to the systems development, Global CRM training design and testing, to include the creation of user stories that reflect the ‘to be’ business processes, test scripts and creation/validation of any process documents for training purposes.
– Engage in any governance process and testing to inform a go-/no-go criteria established for any new processes to be implemented
– Identify any other related processes that have the potential to impact (or be impacted by) the GEM CRM Programme. The implementation roadmap should account for these additional project dependencies to ensure awareness and subsequent management of any risks/issues that arise
– The individual will need to be flexible with their working hours to adapt to local time zones.
Language Skills Required:
– Whilst not essential, anyone fluent in Spanish, Portuguese, Japanese or Mandarin would be a major bonus!
– Experienced in capturing and documenting sales processes
– Practical expertise in business / change analysis tasks using industry recognised tools and techniques
– Must be familiar with Standard Operating Process templates and Business Process mapping methodologies
– Ability to communicate complex business issues clearly in writing and be able to explain business process concepts to the end user
– Understands and uses Agile techniques including user story creation
– Excellent written and verbal communication skills with an inquisitive mind and strong questioning and listening skills
– Comfortable engaging with global sales teams across multiple markets
– Previous experience of As Is and To Be gap analysis
– Highly organized approach to work that reflects a focused and simplified approach to prioritisation
– A real interest in people and strong cultural awareness/sensitivity
– Ability to deal with ambiguity/complexity and be able to work with limited guidance
– Previous experience of working in a global organisation
– Previous experience of working in a life sciences company or equivalent
– Previous experience of working overseas in Latin America or Japan/China
All of our opportunities require that applicants are eligible to work in the specified country/location, unless otherwise stated in the job description.
Whitehall Resources are an equal opportunities employer who value a diverse and inclusive working environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, pregnancy, disability, age, veteran status, or other characteristics.