Whitehall Resources are looking for a Procurement Analyst for an initial 4 month contract in London. Candidates may be expected to be on site once a week, with the remainder of the week working remotely.
This role has been deemed Inside IR35
– The ‘Analyst’ will provide Procurement support across our client’s Direct categories, reporting to the Head of Direct Procurement.
– You will support the commercial aspects of $500M Direct Services spend as well as shaping the strategy for the supply base in the future.
– Reduced total cost of ownership & savings for our client’s Direct spend by monitoring category spend and driving continuous improvement, benchmarking of market competition, as well as internal capacity forecasting and policy compliance management
– This position is responsible for the design & build of Excel commercial models and PowerPoint presentations for the Direct Procurement team, supporting sourcing activities such as RFP’s and benchmarking and ensuring all Direct third-party supplier activity is coordinated with global and regional/divisional business objectives.
– Spend categories include but are not limited to Sample, Quantitative, Qualitative, Data Acquisition & Transformation and include businesses such as Profiles, Insights, Media & Worldpanel.
Essential Skills/ Experience
– Ability to think strategically;
– Advanced Excel Modelling & a strong analytic ability
– Excellent project management skills,
– Interpersonal & communication skills and be able to suggest sound,
– Fact-based business decisions and be systems / technology literate.
– Ability to working in team with a global setting with a complex business partner structure
– Bachelor’s degree required in Business or Finance.
– Candidate must have an interest in Strategic Sourcing & Procurement.
– A self-starter – Comfortable taking ownership of tasks, working without high levels of oversight.
– Ability to complete tasks accurately with strong attention to detail and excellent organisational skills.
All of our opportunities require that applicants are eligible to work in the specified country/location, unless otherwise stated in the job description.
Whitehall Resources are an equal opportunities employer who value a diverse and inclusive working environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, pregnancy, disability, age, veteran status, or other characteristics.