Whitehall Resources are currently looking for a Product Owner on a remote basis for an initial 12-month contract.
*** PLEASE NOTE THIS ROLE HAS BEEN DEEMED INSIDE IR35 ***
Our client is looking for a Product Owner to join their newly formed Digital Commerce / Web Platforms technology organisation which powers global e-commerce services and solutions across all European markets.
The role will specifically be working within the Payments Service, implementing the new Payments Solution across all markets. This platform will deliver an omni-channel payment experience for customers with 1 click payment capability and launch of mobile wallet payment options across our markets.
– Experience working on cutting edge payments platforms and would have worked across multiple source markets.
– Knowledge and deep understanding of payments products and how to implement these across large ecommerce and offline platforms.
– Accountable owner of the success of your multimillion € digital product area
– Define, develop, and prioritise the product backlog for your digital product team
– Work with digital analysts and optimization & insights experts to ensure that all product Epics and features have a clear line of sight to business value and are prioritized to deliver maximum commercial benefit from development time.
– Ensure that product dependencies on other product teams across the client are well understood and briefed to relevant product managers.
– Translate high-level product roadmap into achievable product backlog items. Provide insight for defining and planning the overall Product Roadmap based on specialised knowledge in your area.
– Ensure you have a clear prioritised backlog and roadmap which will increase engagement, conversion and other KPI’s.
– In collaboration with the whole team compose & validate User Epics, User Stories & Acceptance Criteria to a high standard before releasing
– Discuss technical debt with delivery team and priorities, and contribute to the reduction of it by prioritizing appropriately
– Pro-actively contribute to a compelling Product Vision and Strategy using stimulus such as the Digital Strategy, customer needs, stakeholders’ needs and external best practice (Incl. risk/compliance/security).
– Understand business & customer needs (from all markets)
– Translate high-level product roadmap into achievable product backlog features
– You’ll naturally communicate the overall strategy and goals for your Product to your Product team and enthuse them. You’ll drive ideation sessions and engage stakeholders and other Digital teams to create new ideas.
All of our opportunities require that applicants are eligible to work in the specified country/location, unless otherwise stated in the job description.