A Python Developer required by Whitehall Resources to join our client, a market-leading, a globally recognised consultancy.
This is a permanent position and will be based in Leeds with a Hybrid working model.
The successful candidate will come from a strong development background with recent experience in Python Development working alongside SMEs in to set up data pipelines and deployment strategies.
Do you have?
* Excellent Python Development experience?
* Strong knowledge of Object Oriented programming?
* Good knowledge of DevOps tools?
* Knowledge of Agile methodology and tooling i.e Jira and Confluence?
* Excellent communication skills
What will you get?
* Work for an exciting and award-winning organisation?
* Be part of a successful company which is leading in its industry?
* Have the capability to develop your skills and career?
Sound interesting? Then apply now!
Python | Developer | Agile | SDLC | DevOps| Jira | Jenkins | GitHub |
All of our opportunities require that applicants are eligible to work in the specified country/location, unless otherwise stated in the job description.
Whitehall Resources are an equal opportunities employer who value a diverse and inclusive working environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, pregnancy, disability, age, veteran status, or other characteristics.