Salesforce Technical Lead Consultant
SalesForce Technical Lead Consultant | Cambridge / Remote
Whitehall Resources have a fantastic opportunity for a SalesForce Technical Lead Consultant to join their clients team based in Cambridge.
As the SalesForce Technical Lead Consultant you will be responsible for acting as the technical lead in the delivery of SalesForce solutions across the business.
This is a hybrid role, working 2 days weekly onsite in Cambridge
Do you have?
* A strong background within Salesforce Development as well as maintaining a Salesforce platform
* The ability to build custom apps and objects, formula fields, flows, custom views, dashboards and reports and other content
* Proven experience leading a team (ideally Salesforce developers)
* Experienced in software development life cycle (SDLC) within an Agile environment
* Experience performing independent code reviews, build unit/integration test cases
* A SalesForce certification; Salesforce Certified Administrator, Salesforce Platform Developer 1, Salesforce Platform App Builder and Salesforce CPQ Specialist
* Excellent communication skills
If you are interested in hearing more about this role, please reach out to us today for a confidential chat 🙂
All of our opportunities require that applicants are eligible to work in the specified country/location, unless otherwise stated in the job description.
Whitehall Resources are an equal opportunities employer who value a diverse and inclusive working environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, pregnancy, disability, age, veteran status, or other characteristics.