SAP Application Manager
SAP AMS Manager
A SAP AMS Manager is required by Whitehall Resources for our client based in Aberdeen on a 12 Months FTC.
This is a permanent position and will be suitable for an experienced SAP AMS Manager who would be responsible for looking after a team and supporting the business on premise application as well as future planned move to S/4HANA.
Global role that would be working with Stakeholders and offshore teams to be supporting all business requirements as well as being accountable for security and architecture standards across the business.
Do you have?
* Experienced in SAP AMS Management?
* Completed Full implementation lifecycles?
* Strong background in Support for the business?
* Some knowledge of software architecture?
* Good communication and stakeholder management skills?
Do you want?
* Excellent development and growth opportunities?
* A modern, flexible working environment and approach?
* To have a good work and personal life balance?
If so, please apply!
SAP | AMS | SAP AMS | ECC6 | S/4HANA | Support
All of our opportunities require that applicants are eligible to work in the specified country/location, unless otherwise stated in the job description.
Whitehall Resources are an equal opportunities employer who value a diverse and inclusive working environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, pregnancy, disability, age, veteran status, or other characteristics.