SAP Ariba / P2P Consultant
- Be responsible for designing, implementing, and optimizing SCM solutions.
- Deep understanding of SCM processes, coupled with technical expertise in SAP S/4HANA, Ariba & Planning tools will play a crucial role in driving successful transformations.
- Minimum of 10 years of experience as an SAP Procurement/Ariba Consultant, with specific expertise in SAP S/4HANA MM, Central procurement & Ariba.
- Experience in implementation SAP Ariba sourcing, CLM & SLP
- Experience in implementation SAP Ariba GB, CA & Invoicing
- Experience in SAP Ariba SCC – (Quality, SIM, forecast, sub-contracting,
- Expertise in side by side and in-app extensions for SAP Ariba
- Experience in API provisioning, API Management and Integration using API
- In-depth knowledge of SAP S/4HANA procurement modules, including MM, VIM, Central procurement, QM, PP, Ariba SCC & IBP/APO.
- Strong understanding of Procurement processes, such as S2P, S2O, S2C, P2P & P2O.
- Proven experience in implementing and configuring SAP S/4HANA Procurement solutions, including new implementations, and migrations from legacy systems.
- Expertise in data migration, data integration, and system interfaces, ensuring seamless flow of data across the organization.
- Proficiency in procurement-related integration points with other SAP modules, such as QN, EWM, IBP & FI.
- Knowledge of statutory and regulatory requirements.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, with the ability to translate business requirements into SAP S/4HANA procurement solutions.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to collaborate effectively with stakeholders at all levels.
- Desired Skills: Experience in leading procurement transformation projects, driving process improvements and optimization.
- Knowledge of Central procurement deployment and integration with SAP S/4HANA.
All of our opportunities require that applicants are eligible to work in the specified country/location, unless otherwise stated in the job description.
Whitehall Resources are an equal opportunities employer who value a diverse and inclusive working environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, pregnancy, disability, age, veteran status, or other characteristics.