SAP BPC Consutlant
SAP BPC Developer expert required for a SAP S/4HANA Programme based in the UK on a Contract basis for 12 months
You will need to be a proven, hands on SAP BPC Developer expert with BW 7.5/BW4HANA experience. You will need to have multiple FULL Lifecycle in SAP BPC and ability to work unsupervised.
Hands on knowledge of BPC 10.1 with expertise on consolidation, BW 7.5/BW4HANA, Analysis for Office, ABAP for BW
* Strong Data Analyst skills with experience gained from developing, implementing and operating large and business critical database environments.
* Sound understanding of system controls, segregation of duties and fraud and risk management requirements in a complex organisation.
* Very strong analytical skills with a particular emphasis on understanding and transforming large volumes of complex data into valuable business information.
* Strong capability in working with end users and translating their business aspirations into very tangible data analysis and reporting solutions.
* Experience of working with SAC will be an advantage.
* Experience of working in an agile environment.
* Previous experience in the finance is advantageous.
* Experience of delivering services within an ITIL environment.
* Ability to clearly communicate with both technical and Non-technical stakeholders.
All of our opportunities require that applicants are eligible to work in the specified country/location, unless otherwise stated in the job description.
Whitehall Resources are an equal opportunities employer who value a diverse and inclusive working environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, pregnancy, disability, age, veteran status, or other characteristics.