SAP CPI Lead
SAP CPI Lead
Whitehall Resources are currently looking for a SAP CPI Lead on a Hybrid basis for an initial 3 month contract.
*** INSIDE IR35 ***
Key Skill Set :
- At least 4-5 projects implementation experience with SAP BTP or SAP CPI and experience in developing custom iFlows based on the specification/requirement
- Ability to lead across multiple phases of project during requirement gathering phase, analysis of system landscape, technical design, and development of interface.
Should be able work independently on the Design, Build and Test activity, Curiosity and fast learning of new technical components and concepts Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Nurturing and handling teams for resource development, monitoring and perform skills review
- Experience in building Integration Strategy for customers having on-premise and cloud application systems (S/4HANA, Successfactors, Third party API”S, etc.)
- Working knowledge with most standard adapters (ODATA, SOAP, REST, SFTP, Mail, JDBC, HTTP(S), etc.)
- Knowledgeable on testing tools soap UI, Postman, Insomnia, WinSCP, etc
- Strong exception handling knowledge for IFlows in CPI
All of our opportunities require that applicants are eligible to work in the specified country/location, unless otherwise stated in the job description.
Whitehall Resources are an equal opportunities employer who value a diverse and inclusive working environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, pregnancy, disability, age, veteran status, or other characteristics.