SAP Data Lead
SAP Data Lead
Whitehall Resources is seeking a highly experienced SAP Data Lead to support one of our clients, a multinational organisation as they undertake an exciting global transformation project around ERP consolidation/integration.
The required candidate will be working across the various workstreams of the project to pull together relevant information to create a clearly defined programme delivery plan.
Remote Working available with some travel required
Do you have?
* A history of successful SAP data migration projects?
* Excellent experience with S/4HANA?
* Experience and expertise of SAP data objects, data structures and Key Data Structures?
* Knowledge of MDG?
* Proven leadership capability within different global/ cultural settings?
* Excellent communication and presentation skills?
Do you want to?
* Work on exciting projects for a globally recognised consultancy
* Have the chance to work with new and existing technology?
* Progress your career to the next level?
* Receive excellent remuneration?
Then please apply!
| SAP | Data Lead | S/4HANA | S/4 Migration | SAP MDM | SAP MDG
All of our opportunities require that applicants are eligible to work in the specified country/location, unless otherwise stated in the job description.
Whitehall Resources are an equal opportunities employer who value a diverse and inclusive working environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, pregnancy, disability, age, veteran status, or other characteristics.