SAP ETL BODS DEVELOPER
**PLEASE NOTE THIS WILL BE WORKING INSIDE IR35**
SAP ETL BODS Developer required for a SAP ECC 6.0 Programme based in the UK on a Contract basis for 6 months
You will need to be a proven, hands on SAP ETL BODS expert with Configuration experience. You will need to have multiple FULL Lifecycle SAP ETL BODS experience and ability to work unsupervised.
* SAP ETL BODS Expert
* Multiple FULL SAP end to end project lifecycles
* Hands on Experience in SAP Data Services Development using SAP BODS OR Hands on Experience in SAP data intelligence (SAP DI).
* Experience with multiple data source scenarios- flat file, data base, API etc. Sound knowledge on Database and SQL. Good understanding of Data warehousing concepts and analytics. Experience on ETL tools, HANA studio etc. Experience in Data Intelligence is plus
* Enables the integration and provision of trusted data
* Enterprise data Access (files, database, applications, APIs, on-premise & cloud). Transformation (comprehensive pre-built transforms including validation, slowly changing dimensions, pivot, hierarchy flattening).
* Data Quality (master and reference data standardization and fuzzy matching. Data quality in dataflows
* Excellent Communication skills
* Work in Agile Scrum Development team
* Design and Develop and lead all phases of project w.r.t development
* Ideate and innovate technology trends and implement
* Creating various BODS mapping to define the complex logic in the ETL tool.
* Responsible for Creating Datastore connection to various DB including SAP and NON-SAP.
* Responsible for the Data Quality and Data validation.
* Responsible for Creating New Local repositories for user and also responsible for the creation and Execution of central repository.
* Responsible for designing the Security Level access for users in BODS.
* Responsible for the Configuring the Job server for all environments.
* Responsible for the Scheduling of BODS Jobs and configuring third party scheduler with BODS.
* Responsible for the Development of ETL .
All of our opportunities require that applicants are eligible to work in the specified country/location, unless otherwise stated in the job description.