SAP FI/CO Support Analyst
SAP FI/CO Support Analyst
Whitehall Resources are currently looking for a SAP FI/CO Support Analyst.
– Support Incidents by providing qualified solutions within targeted SLA.
– Support Problems by taking tasks and good coordination with team members within targeted SLA.
– Communicate with end users to understand actual needs and propose solutions.
– Sharing knowledge with other team members.
– SAP customization in cooperation with our Build team.
– Provide UAT for the OneERP Program and Post go-live Support of existing platforms and modules.
– Specify and document changes and updates to existing developments with minor supervision.
– Minor degree of project management may occur.
– Guide and mentor other consultants when necessary.
– Work cross-functionally in collaboration with other team members.
– Able to apply the following competences independently in all key elements of the position:
* SAP FI and CO modules – General Ledger (GL), Accounts Payable (AP), Accounts Receivable (AR), Cost and Profit Center Accounting (CPA), CO Profitable Analyst (COPA).
* Integration with other SAP modules.
* Knowledge on Idoc’s /interfaces.
* Experienced in trouble shooting system & data issues.
* Implementation experience is preferred, but not needed.
* Previous experience in working for a large international company.
– High competency of IT processes/concepts.
– High competency of ITIL process.
– High level of knowledge of the SAP S/4HANA environment and understanding of the integration with other systems.
– Deep understanding of the relationship and interfaces between other modules and your own.
– Significant level of knowledge of the different business segments.
– Service mindset with operation excellence.
– Fluent in both written and spoken English.
– Flexibility to deal with complex situations.
– Motivated and proactive, team player.
– Strong ability to assess and prioritize based on business impact and urgency.
– Strong Communications skills and able to work with diverse stakeholders in global environment.
– Strong coordination skills.
– Strong stakeholder management skills.
– Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office 365.
All of our opportunities require that applicants are eligible to work in the specified country/location, unless otherwise stated in the job description.
Whitehall Resources are an equal opportunities employer who value a diverse and inclusive working environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, pregnancy, disability, age, veteran status, or other characteristics.