SAP FICO Consultant
SAP FICO Consultant | Leicestershire
Our client is looking for an SAP FICO Consultant to join the team on a permanent basis.
As the SAP FICO Consultant, you will being the subject matter expert in SAP Finance and take a hands on approach within the team; being responsible for a number of activities including solution ideation, solution design, and solution implementation as well as improving the function and delivery changes.
This role is largely remote, where you will be required to be onsite a minimum of once per month – more if possible
Do you have:
- Implementation experience of major Finance projects (ideally with Business transformation) as an SAP FICO consultant
- Strong solution experience in large-scale enterprises with all SAP FICO modules
- Exposure and/or experience with S/4HANA and Activate methodology.
- Appreciation of SAP IS-Retail module.
- Good understanding of SAP ECC6, especially the application layer, covering SAP MM/IM/WM, BW and HCM plus related areas
- Experience with packaged applications other than SAP – SaaS and cloud solutions
- Appreciation of integration technologies and models/methods to connect applications (iDocs, IDOC/SAPScript /Smart Forms/BAPIs/RFC, etc.)
Do you want to
- Work with an exciting end-user organisation
- Develop your career within SAP Finance
- Be rewarded with a excellent salary and flexible working environment
If yes, please apply now!
SAP FICO| S4 | Hana
All of our opportunities require that applicants are eligible to work in the specified country/location, unless otherwise stated in the job description.
Whitehall Resources are an equal opportunities employer who value a diverse and inclusive working environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, pregnancy, disability, age, veteran status, or other characteristics.