SAP FICO Consultant
SAP FICO Consultant | London
Our client is looking for an SAP FICO Consultant to join the team on a 3 year Fixed Term Contract with Likelihood for extension.
As the SAP FICO Consultant you are responsible for ensuring the support; maintenance and enhancements of the clients SAP applications and analytic tools are aligned to the clients business priorities and IT quality standards.
This role is 50% remote, with onsite being at the clients London Office.
Do you have:
- Strong SAP FICO experience, with Banking, sales and procurement cycles.
- Excellent knowledge of SAP Finance modules, including detailed configuration experience.
- The ability to conduct in-depth analysis and investigation into SAP issues and recommend best practice solutions.
- Expert knowledge of the SAP Implementation Guide (IMG) to design and implement configuration changes.
- Experience in S4HANA.
Do you want to
- Work for an exciting end-user organisation
- Develop your career within SAP Finance
- Be rewarded with an excellent salary and flexible working environment.
If yes, please apply now!
SAP FICO| S4 | Hana |
All of our opportunities require that applicants are eligible to work in the specified country/location, unless otherwise stated in the job description.
Whitehall Resources are an equal opportunities employer who value a diverse and inclusive working environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, pregnancy, disability, age, veteran status, or other characteristics.