SAP FICO – FCC
RESPONSIBILITIES / TASKS
*You are the first contact for our stakeholders in the department to receive and evaluate their requirements.
*Continuous development of processes in SAP S/4HANA in close coordination with Business Users understanding the business requirements and able to transform the functional specifications into a technical solution by utilizing SAP core capabilities
*You proactively identify and propose business process and/or system enhancements
*You drive small to medium projects with planning, solution design, development, and implementation of technical solutions
*Act as a liaison between the business functions and the technical team.
*Provide end-user training and furthermore support and practice knowledge exchange with your direct colleagues
SKILLSET – Technical
* Several years of professional experience in implementing technical solutions/developments in the SAP FI/CO modules (FI-GL, FI-AP, CO-COPA, CO-PCA, etc.) ensuring strong E2E-Business process understanding and alignment and systems integration and automation
* Experience in designing, configuration, and implementation of SAP FICO and other financial systems and tools, ensuring strong business alignment, system integration and automation
* Strong E2E-Business process understanding and the ability to adapt and provide technical solutions
* Extensive experience in MEC and YEC activities such as FX valuation,
* Allocation, Accrual Engine etc.
* Strong relationship building, problem solving, decision making, project management and conflict resolution skills
* S4/HANA experience is mandatory
* Also familiar with work and support in other additional modules of SAP such as Intercompany Matching and Reconciliation.
* Experience with Financial Closing Cockpit and Group Reporting is MUST-HAVE.
* Ability to present and communicate fluently in English (German would be plus)
Nice to have:
*German is a plus
* English B2 (is able to communicate fluently with English speaking stakeholders, able to share ideas and provide reasoning)
* Team player (easy & respectful communications, shares responsibilities for the team overall success)
* Communication skills
* Organizational skills
All of our opportunities require that applicants are eligible to work in the specified country/location, unless otherwise stated in the job description.
Whitehall Resources are an equal opportunities employer who value a diverse and inclusive working environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, pregnancy, disability, age, veteran status, or other characteristics.