SAP HANA Developer
SAP HANA Developer
Whitehall Resources are currently looking for a SAP HANA Developer.
You will be required to use an FCSA Accredited Umbrella company for this role.
– As a developer, in addition to developing innovative solutions for our clients, you will keep abreast of the latest developments in the SAP product stack and offerings from other vendors.
– You will provide guidance to clients and to internally to other resources. You may also offer insights to the wider community through blogs, articles and social media.
– Help clients to define and implement their solutions for BI and analytics.
– Manage delivery of small SAP analytics projects or streams in larger projects.
– Manage stakeholders, both from the client and internally, and help clients them define, classify, and prioritise their requirements and solution roadmap.
– Work with technical and management consultants to design solutions that leverage SAP packaged content and solutions but also look beyond standard offerings and safeguard clients’ core requirements and competitive advantage.
– Work with consultants in the UK and abroad to deliver projects on time and to customer expectations.
– Full lifecycle experience of 4+ projects.
– SAP HANA SME.
– Strong SAP HANA SQL skills – ideally experience translating Oracle SQL to SAP HANA SQL.
– Experience building solutions utilising SAP HANA hierarchy functions.
– Experience creating SAP HANA calculation views to satisfy complex requirements.
– Experience with SAP BusinessObjects toolset, in particular working with complex Universes (in IDT) and creating WEBI reports.
– Modelling SAP and Non-SAP data sources.
– SAP HANA performance tuning skills.
– Good communication skills.
– Good problem solving skills.
All of our opportunities require that applicants are eligible to work in the specified country/location, unless otherwise stated in the job description.
Whitehall Resources are an equal opportunities employer who value a diverse and inclusive working environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, pregnancy, disability, age, veteran status, or other characteristics.