SAP Insights & Analysis Finance Lead
SAP Insights & Analysis Finance Lead
Whitehall Resources are looking for an experienced SAP Insights & Analysis Finance Lead for an initial 12 month contract. Candidates will be required on site 2-3 days on site per week in Bedfordshire or Cheshire.
What you will do:
– Lead a small team of Business Area Leads (senior business analysts), providing them with oversight, helping them to prioritise, and creating the best practices and guidelines that will make sure they deliver great quality work at pace.
– You will be responsible for designing new operating models for Finance analytics.
– Your leadership will empower your team to work with some senior customers, so that they can make decisions at pace.
– You will know you are winning when you see Finance making better decisions, reducing risk, reducing costs and accelerating their processes, because of your team’s work.
Your team will:
– Collaborate with multiple business teams and senior leaders within Finance groups, to own the collection of requirements, existing challenges and business opportunities. Then work with project teams to get those opportunities delivered.
– Lead the integration of analytics and AI into business processes, where possible automating decision making.
– Be engaged in data management work such as: design of an analytics catalogue, promoting data literacy, participating in analytics governance forums and being the champion for citizen data services.
– Develop & embed best practices & standards for business intelligence lifecycle for data products, digital boardrooms, documentation, dashboards & visualizations.
– Be responsible for navigation of interim states and solving the problems they generate.
– Prepare material, tools, sample data, and processes for Fit-2-Standard workshops.
– Manage the requirements and functional specifications arising from the Fit-2-Standard workshops.
– Contribute to the analytics and AI operating model.
– Identify learning and development needs.
Essential Skills/ Experience:
– Strong business analysis experience and knowledge of analytics.
– Team leadership management / experience
– Considerable experience and exposure to standard finance processes e.g. Record to Report cycle; Order to Cash; Procure to Pay.
– Experience in working with large and sophisticated data sets in commonly used BI tools like SAP Analytics Cloud, Qlik & PowerBI.
– Experience in Financial planning tools like SAC Planning, SAP BPC or Hyperion and business planning cycle of long-term planning & mid-term planning.
– Experience in one or more full S/4 HANA implementation cycle/s in Analytics using Embedded Analytics, SAP Analytics Cloud, SAP B/W4 HANA, SAP Datasphere.
– Strong drive to learn and grow.
– Ability to lead across geographies and cultures.
– A strong ability to convey complex information through analytics, catering from Top-Floor to Shop-Floor.
Desirable Skills/ Experience:
– Leading multiple teams across geographies.
– Regulatory experience, e.g. GxP and SOx.
– Exposure to S/4 HANA Central Finance implementations.
– Exposure to SAP Finance, Controlling, and integration of finance with other SAP areas like MM, PP, IM etc. Technical or Configurations skills are not required for this position.
– Familiarity with data science concepts and use cases in Finance.
– Bio-Tech, Pharmaceutical or Life Sciences experience.
– UX experience.
– Certifications such as SAP, Project Management, Business Intelligence, Data Management, Lean Framework.
– Experience in large scale, complex & multi-year projects.
– Workshop Management.
All of our opportunities require that applicants are eligible to work in the specified country/location, unless otherwise stated in the job description.
Whitehall Resources are an equal opportunities employer who value a diverse and inclusive working environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, pregnancy, disability, age, veteran status, or other characteristics.