SAP Integration Lead Architect
SAP Integration Lead Architect
Whitehall Resources are looking for an experienced SAP Integration Lead Architect for an initial 2 month contract for a client in Manchester. The assumption is 3 days a week on site, remainder working from home. This may vary week to week depending on workshop / meeting requirements. Flexibility will be expected as the client are in a design phase.
The initial contract will be expiring on 21st October 2022, with a possibility to extend to phase 2 lasting 12 months
**Please note this role falls INSIDE IR35**
– Participate in Client Requirements Gathering workshops, along with the Solution Team, to get an understanding of the current business processes and system landscapes.
– Participate in Functional Design workshops to get an understanding of the proposed To-be Solution Design and the systems and applications that would be a part of the To-be landscape.
– Work with Solution Architects and Functional Teams to identify the To-be interfaces.
– Analyze and propose the appropriate Integration Solutions / Middleware products that would cater to the interfaces identified.
– Prepare the Integration Strategy Design Deck & Architecture Diagrams and document the integration patterns, standards, guidelines and best practices to be followed while implementing interfaces.
– Conduct detailed Technical Design Workshops with concerned stakeholders – Client, project team Functional Leads, and other appropriate team members and prepare the detailed designs for all interfaces involved.
– Ensure that non-functional requirements, such as performance, scalability, security, availability etc. would be met, based on technical designs proposed.
– Provide directional oversight and technical leadership, and mentor team members on integration related activities through the development, testing and deployment phases of the project.
– Proactively scan and troubleshoot and resolve system-related issues that could impact end-user experience, data integrity, or overall end-to-end system functionality.
– Manage team members – offshore and onshore
– Team lead responsibilities – governance, planning, reporting, tracking and reporting status, risks and issues management, good communications
– Supporting and leading stream deliverables and activities
– Input into securing the phases of implementation following design phase alongside delivery of design phase activities. Such as: input into proposals, input into contracts, effort estimation, planning input
– Leading the implementation phase activities following completion of the design phase through to go live and completion of the road map
Must Have at least 12 years of strong technical experience on SAP Integration technologies. For example:
– SAP BTP (Integration Suite) – including SAP CPI, SAP API Management
– SAP PI/PO
– Good understanding of requirements to provide technical solutions.
– Good knowledge on performance optimizing tools.
– Experience with standard communication protocols, Service Oriented Architecture, Event-driven Architecture and Web Services.
– Experienced in requirements gathering, architecting and documenting technical designs.
– Experience in performance tuning and code optimization.
– Experience with full life cycle implementations and complex integrations.
– Ideally SAP finance background / experience
– Work with the client (multiple stakeholders) to diagnose business needs
– Coordinate with the Solution Architect and client IT and business resources during the preparation of the landscape and interface design
– Work with the project team – including Integration Architect, ABAP Developers, Functional Consultants etc. – to ensure timely and high-quality deliverables
– Work Collaboratively with Technical, Solution and Operations teams to interpret the client RFP requirements, additional requirements included during the workshops and craft solutions that satisfy those requirements.
– Creation of overall integration strategy and approach
– Creation At least 7-8 years hands-on experience in XI / PI / PO integration
– Must be willing to travel
– Experience with full life cycle implementations and complex integrations
– Must Should be able to manage an integration team of around 5-10 consultants
All of our opportunities require that applicants are eligible to work in the specified country/location, unless otherwise stated in the job description.
Whitehall Resources are an equal opportunities employer who value a diverse and inclusive working environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, pregnancy, disability, age, veteran status, or other characteristics.