SAP MDG Architect
Whitehall resources are looking for an SAP MDG Architect. This role is hybrid working with 2-3 days per week onsite in either Sweden (Sodertalje) or Poland (Warsaw/Krakow), for an initial 6 Month contract.
- Good knowledge of MDG project.
- Good communication skills and client management skills.
- Leverage knowledge of configuration and activation processes within SAP MDG, data domains, custom objects and related data model creation, data quality and SAP MDG data loading and distribution for best practices approach to SAP MDG integration and implementation.
- Determine the size and scope for an effective SAP MDG implementation, taking into the account current data systems, the existing and planned SAP environment.
- Delivers Solution delivery blueprints translating non-functional and functional requirements into solution designs, ensuring solution aligns with business goals and processes, uses and provides enterprise information consistently, integrates effectively with other applications, supports a common application environment and user interaction model, uses the common technology platform, and achieves enterprise level security, quality of service and scale.
- Manage and develop the architecture for products under Core Master Data scope / platforms, working closely with application and solution architects that manage and design architecture for entire Master Data product group.
- Deliver the architectural design for products and inputs to the roadmap by utilizing knowledge of defined reference architectures, technology trends, and implementation experience to translate a business need into a solution blueprint that represents an end-to-end technical solution.
- Deliver the integration of solutions within the product / platform and implements the integration strategy for cross-product group purposes.
- Define the guidelines, standards, and solution architecture to ensure product-based decisions are aligned with the enterprise’s future-state architecture vision.
- Engage with Tech Leads, BAs, Product Managers and EA within (and across) the product groups to ensure alignment with the overall enterprise architecture.
All of our opportunities require that applicants are eligible to work in the specified country/location, unless otherwise stated in the job description.
Whitehall Resources are an equal opportunities employer who value a diverse and inclusive working environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, pregnancy, disability, age, veteran status, or other characteristics.