SAP OTC Architect
SUMMARY OF POSITION
The SAP OTC Architect’s role is to collaborate closely with business clients in the Sales, Production Control, Logistics and Customs functions in order to optimize the SAP support for the corresponding business processes, and to define, develop and document global solutions and architectural standards for the Order to Cash processes. The role requires an understanding and anticipation of business requirements, challenges and opportunities, as well as an intimate understanding of the SAP capabilities in the OTC functional area so that the architect can make strategic decisions and design effective solutions.
* Designing long-term strategic goals and short-term tactical plans for SAP OTC capabilities and business processes
* Defining, documenting, managing the completeness and accuracy of the existing OTC solutions portfolio; making recommendations for improvements and/or alternatives.
* Collaborating with other IT teams and suppliers to ensure that proposed and existing end to end Supply Chain solutions and plans are aligned across functional areas and systems to promote the organizational goals and objectives.
* Leveraging leading-practice business process knowledge and system proficiency to design and implement long term, scalable solutions for the business requirements in the functional areas supported by SAP OTC
* Providing leadership and accountability in the solution design and development process to analyze business requirements, determine fit and customizations, develop proposals, develop cost estimates, and present solutions to business clients
* Providing overall direction and regular monitoring of the activities related to solution deployment, resolving or escalating issues as required when scope, timeline, or budget are impacted
* Providing guidance and control to managed suppliers and any other third party engaged in solution design teams for implementation of end-to-end solutions.
* Fostering and maintaining ongoing internal relationships with the Sales, Customer Service, Production Control, Logistics and Customs teams
* Defining business problems, identifying pain points and translate into system solutions including analysis of alternatives
* Modeling business processes, systems integration, transactions and material flows based on findings through use case scenarios, workflow diagrams, and data models.
* Developing, documenting and maintaining a detailed understanding of the business processes and associated SAP configuration and application landscape with respect to Order to Cash module
* Owning the OTC applications in SAP landscape and managing the corresponding information in the IT Configuration Management Database (CMDB)
* Conducting research on new capabilities, applications, modules and technologies in the SAP OTC space and recommending functional and technology adjustment, adoption or integration solutions that will increase cost effectiveness and systems flexibility.
* Extensive experience in SAP OTC solutions design and development
* At least 3 full lifecycle SAP implementations with leading role in the area of Order to Cash, including oversight of activities like: blueprinting, gap analysis, mapping, prototypes, design, developing, testing, data migration, user training, cutover and go-live
* Experience in both ECC and S4 HANA versions of SAP
* Deep knowledge and hands on experience on SAP Sales & Distribution and Logistics Execution modules (preferably in the Automotive solution), including integration points with other modules (FI/CO, PTP, Credit Management, Billing, Customer Master Data)
* Working knowledge of Material Management, Transportation, WM & eWM, Transfer Pricing, Automated Warehousing, Solution Manager and EDI Integration
* Excellent SAP configuration understanding along with SAP Activate and SAP Model Company
* Cross-functional integration skills with other SAP functional workstreams
* Demonstrated success working with business and IT teams to understand key business goals and translate those to a SAP solution
* Demonstrated success defining project scope and project implementation plans
* Demonstrated success establishing measurable criteria concerning deliverability
* Proven ability to building, maintaining, and utilizing networks of client relationships
* Demonstrated ability to identifying and communicating value propositions, and preparing and/or coordinating complex written and verbal materials
* Proven success in supervising teams to create an atmosphere of trust, seeking diverse views to encourage improvement and innovation, and coaching staff including providing timely meaningful written and verbal feedback
* Demonstrated ability to defining systems strategy, developing systems requirements, designing, and prototyping, testing, training, defining support procedures and implementing practical business solutions under multiple deadlines
* Understanding of application architecture impact on technical infrastructure.
* Keen understanding of change management and testing requirements, techniques, and tools.
* Ability to create constructive relationships, influence, and communicate (IT management, client management, and non-technical staff).
* Ability to lead complex, cross-functional problem-solving initiatives.
* Excellent interpersonal and consultative skills.
* Ability to present ideas in user-friendly language.
* Proven ability to prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
* Promoting a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
* Formalize engagement with business functions teams and orchestrate actions to identify and close capability gaps
* Compile map of Order to Cash processes, documenting current configuration and customization
* Propose functionality enhancements to improve process efficiency and address current pain points
* Provide the OTC input and guidance for defining and documenting the plan to upgrading the global common template to S4/HANA
* Architect solutions for approved SAP projects
* Perform ROM Estimation, Solution Blueprint, Design & Execution support SME for SAP OTC related initiatives and projects
All of our opportunities require that applicants are eligible to work in the specified country/location, unless otherwise stated in the job description.